A picture says a thousand words. your website is your best introduction.
Web design is responsible for building the image of your website with the details and features that help you be pleasing to the eyes of your customers, in order to raise awareness of your brand in an attractive, useful and practical manner.
Currently one of the communication channels with greater reach and impact is the Internet.
TODAY THE INTERNET…
Only in INDIA has a penetration to reach 30 million users, so when we want to promote our work, sell products or simply to inform the world we feel, a website can be the first step.
Web design includes identifying needs of your customers, generation and editing, generating and editing documents, translations into other languages, programming web pages and programming facilities.
You should be aware that your website is an extension of you or your business / work, so it must faithfully reflect what we really are to succeed.
To do this, you must consider certain items before designing your page.
IDENTIFY WHAT TYPE OF PAGE YOU NEED
The first step you should take into account in developing your website is to find the point where you are and your needs to identify the type of website you need and we can really handle.
TO PERFORM THIS TASK REQUIRES THAT YOU ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What information do you want your visitors to see?
- What kind of interaction you need with your visitors on your website? (Contact form, forum, blog, newsletter, online sales …)
- And in case you opt for an interactive web … who is going to control the flow of information that is created or requesting visitors?
- How often do you need to update the information on the page?
- Who will be your potential visitors to your website?
- Once you know if your site is informational or an entire system of e-commerce, the next step is to create a friendly environment that gives you the most satisfaction to visitors.
- For this you must make the design of your page taking into account three key factors: technical, visual and communication.